Thanks to Pure-Beauty, this year Easter isn’t just about chocolate and hot cross buns, it’s also about FREE, fabulous Dermalogical Amenity packs. The packs, which include some of the most popular products in the Dermalogica portfolio, offer something for everyone. As well as picking up travel size essentials, this is also the perfect opportunity to try something new or treat a friend who doesn’t yet know about the power of Dermalogica.
Dermalogica Introduction Amenity Pack is perfect for all skin types and contains some signature products:
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel is soap-free and removes impurities without disturbing the skin’s natural moisture balance.
- Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Firm protects, repairs, strengthens and improve the smoothness of the skin as well as combating lines around the eyes and mouth area.
- Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream is a really popular moisturiser and loved because it helps smooth fine dehydration lines and relieves the tightness caused by dry skin. A mix of Lecithin and Aloe Ge, Mallow, Cucumber and Arnica soothe and hydrate skin and help restore suppleness and tone.
- There is also a sample sachet of the Daily Microfoliant so customers can see how this unique product comes to life when mixed with water and really picks up the skin after one use.
Dermalogica AGE Smart Amenity Pack is for drier and prematurely ageing skins and includes:
- Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser for smooth, ultra-clean skin thanks to the combined dual-action exfoliation.
- Dermalogica SKinPerfect Primer evens skin tone and texture, allowing for the smoother application of makeup.
- Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 not only hydrates the skin but also provides excellent protection from daylight exposure. This fabulous cream blends smoothly into skin to create a perfect finish you will love.
The Dermalogica Hydration Amenity Pack is great if you want to ensure your skin needs a moisture boost:
- Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner is ultra-light and free from artificial fragrances and colours. Arnica and Cucumber extracts keep the skin smooth and refreshed, making it ideal for use during the day as well as rehydrating skin after a long flight.
- Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster is an intensive, super-saturated hydrating fluid that even works on the driest skins. The concentrated blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Glycolipids and Algae Extract come together to restore moisture balance so that the skin is smoothed and more supple.
- Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair is ultra-rich and designed to help reduce the dry lines around the delicate eye area. Healing Pro-Vitamin B5 repairs ageing skin whilst antioxidant Vitamins A, C and E plus Grape Seed Extract protect the it from harmful free radicals.
- A sample of the Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque is included in this pack and will help refresh and restore stressed and dehydrated skin thanks to the soothing blend of botanicals it contains.
The Dermalogica PowerBright TRx and Ultracalming packs are also available as part of this deal, which started on 24 March. Customers must spend a minimum of £50 to qualify for this offer and should inducated which pack they would like at the checkout.
If you need any further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be very happy to help you make the right choice for your skin.