Dermalogica Skin Kit – Normal/Dry – Updated! Cleanse with Special Cleansing Gel to thoroughly remove impurities without disturbing the skin’s natural moisture balance. Spritz on critical hydration with Multi-Active Toner, with Aloe and Balm Mint to soothe the skin. Prevent the appearance of fine lines caused by dehydration with Skin Smoothing Cream. Gentle Cream Exfoliant, containing alpha hydroxy Lactic Acid, beta hydroxy Salicylic Acid and natural fruit enzymes, detaches dead skin cells, helping to stimulate skin renewal and promote smoothness.
As with all Dermalogica Skin Kits it’s the perfect way to try a product range without having a large initial expence and they are great for holidays without the worry of adding too much weight to your case.
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel (50ml)
- Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner (50ml)
- Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream (22ml)
- Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant (10ml)
- Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair (4ml)
- Dermalogica Precleanse (sample)
- Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque (sample)
Dermalogica Recommended Application
- Apply Dermalogica Precleanse to dry face and throat, concentrating on areas of congestion or stubborn debris. Wet hands and continue massaging to create a light and milky emulsion. Rinse with plenty of warm water.
- Apply Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel to dampened face and throat, concentrating on areas of congestion. Rinse thoroughly with plenty of warm water.
- Once or twice weekly apply Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant to face and throat, using caution around the eye, lip and nostril area. Leave to set for 10 minutes then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- One or two times a week apply Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque to face and throat. Rinse thoroughly after 10 minutes with warm water.
- Spritz on Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner 3-4 times over face and neck with your eyes closed.
- Gently dab Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair around the eye area using your ring finger.
- Apply Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream to the face and neck with light upward strokes.
Our Usual Price: £18.60
Our Offer Price: £15.50
Offer Start Date: 08/02/2012
Offer End Date: 14/02/2012