Dermalogica Skin Kit – Dry – Updated!Ideal for drier skin conditions, Essential Cleansing Solution features antioxidant Vitamins C and E, natural Safflower Oil and mild astringents to smooth and condition the skin. Spritz on critical hydration with Multi-Active Toner, with Aloe and Balm Mint to soothe the skin. Intensive Moisture Balance helps smooth fine lines by rebalancing the skin’s moisture levels while antioxidants, Grape Seed and Wild Yam help repair signs of premature ageing. Gentle Cream Exfoliant’s alpha hydroxy Lactic Acid, beta hydroxy Salicylic Acid and natural fruit enzymes detach dead skin cells, helping to stimulate skin renewal.
- Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution (50ml)
- Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner (50ml)
- Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance (22ml)
- Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant (10ml)
- Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair (4ml)
- Dermalogica Precleanse (sample)
- Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque (sample)
Dermalogica Recommended Application
- Apply Dermalogica Precleanse to dry face and throat, concentrating on areas of congenstion or stubborn debris. Wet hands and continue massaging to create a light and milky emulsion. Rinse with plenty of warm water.
- Massage Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution over dampened face and throat. Rinse thoroughly with plenty of warm water.
- Once or twice weekly apply Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant to face and throat, using caution around the eye, lip and nostril area. Leave to set for 10 minutes then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- One or two times a week apply Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque to face and throat. Leave to set for 10 minutes then rinse with plenty of warm water.
- Spritz on Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner 3-4 times over face and neck with your eyes closed.
- Gently dab Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair around the eye area using your ring finger.
- Apply Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance to the face and neck with light upward strokes.
Our Usual Price: £18.60
Our Offer Price: £15.50
Offer Start Date: 25/01/2012
Offer End Date: 31/01/2012