For those of us who suffer from blemish-prone skin, uneven skin tone or acne scars and redness, finding a good foundation that creates a flawless finish without looking like you have applied it using a trowel can be hard.
Dermalogica Treatment Foundations offers an ideal solution, however:
- The formula is water-based and oil-free, making it light enough to leave pores unclogged
- Natural colour pigments provide excellent coverage, concealing blemishes, scars and enlarged pores without looking noticeably plastered-on
- Skin conditioners hydrate and condition the skin, leaving it feeling moisturised and super silky
- Coverage can be sheer or concealing, allowing you to adapt as your skin’s condition changes
- The pigments used are non-sensitising, so that you can conceal blemishes without irritating your complexion
- The hygienic tube means that you can use the foundation without worrying about contamination or bacteria proliferation
The efficacy and versatility of this product make it ideal for use all-year round; give it a try this summer, opting for a sheer coverage to give you a fresh-faced, natural look. With eight colours to choose from, you will be able to find the shade that will best suit your complexion: 1 offers the lightest colour, 5 the darkest; the shades 1G, 2G and 3G provide a more golden tone than their counterparts.
You can find a handy Colour Chart on the Pure Beauty website where you can also post any questions you may have about finding the right product for you!