Oily skin is probably the worst type of skin to have and to have to deal with as you’re extremely restricted on the types of products that you can use. Dermalogica has a whole range of products designed specifically for oily skin and the Dermalogica Oily Skin Kit includes a number of products that work together to form a month long regimen to help combat the shine and spots that appear as a result of too much oil being produced.
This particular Skin Kit contains:
• Dermal Clay Cleanser: removes excess oil that’s built up in the pores and purifies the skin by removing dead and dulling skin cells from the skin’s surface.
• Skin Refining Masque: will help to reduce the frequency of breakouts as well as removing excess oils from the pores and surface of the skin.
• Oil Control Lotion: absorbs the excess oils that the skin produces and maintains a normal level for a few hours after application. This lotion can be applied throughout the day so that oil production is kept at a normal level all day long.
• Precleanse: should be applied to dry skin and then massaged in with damp hands in order to make sure the product is concentrated in those stubborn areas that shine and encourage breakouts.
• Dermal Clay Cleanser: should be applied after the Precleanse to damp skin and will work to unclog the pores so that the skin can renew as it should.
• Skin Prep Scrub and Skin Refining Masque: both products should only be used around twice per week. They work well to absorb oil and remove impurities with ingredients such as kaolin and bentonite clays and zinc oxide.
• Multi-Active Toner: should be used throughout the day whenever you feel like your skin could do with a refreshing lift.
• Total Eye Care: helps to treat the delicate thin skin around the eye with plant extracts and optical light diffusers used to reduce puffiness and the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.
This might seem like a lot of work but for a regimen that takes five minutes out of either end of your day it’s seriously worth it as it’ll keep your skin shine and breakout free.