If you’re looking for some new skin care products but don’t want to spend a lot of money on something when you don’t know whether it’ll work it’s worth trying one of Dermalogica’s Skin Kits. Dermalogica offers eight different skin kits for a number of different skin types; each of them contain a number of different products from that particular Dermalogica range for a great price which means you can try a one month skin care regimen of Dermalogica products much more cheaply than buying each of the products separately. Testing out a new skin care brand this way is also a lot better because it allows you to test out an entire regimen rather than a single product which is much better for your skin.
Dermalogica Skin Kits are available for
• Acne prone skin – Clean Start Starter Kit
• Aging skin – AGE Smart Starter Kit
• Dry skin – Dermalogica Skin Kit Dry
• Hyperpigmented skin – ChromaWhite TRx Regimen
• Normal/Dry skin – Dermalogica Skin Kit Normal/Dry
• Normal/Oily skin – Dermalogica Skin Kit Normal/Oily
• Oily skin – Dermalogica Skin Kit Oily
• Sensitive Skin – Dermalogica UltraCalming Sensitised Skin Treatment Kit
You can also get kits that will allow the perfect shave (Dermalogica Shave System Kit) and will give your skin some real TLC (Dermalogica Skin Kit – Body Therapy).
If you’re thinking of trying out a new skin care brand then it’s seriously worth considering Dermalogica as not only are they one of the best on the market but they also offer you’re the chance to try a number of products for a fraction of the price that they’d normally cost.